- 11 Pieces Brass Tips and Stamps – These include a calligraphy tip, groove tip, dot tip, pickling tip, and 6 commonly used pattern stamps. Carefully selected based on customers’ popular choice. Perform best when used with TRUArt Pyrography Pens
- One All-metal Stencil – Create letters and numbers with ease and with no fear of burning through the stencil. Most commonly used for writing quotes and signing on wood burning projects
- These tips do not match Walnut hollow burners. All our tips’ thread size is M4x0.7 (Metric 4mm diameter with a 0.7mm thread pitch)
- DOWNLOADABLE MANUAL: 15-30W Wood Burner
- DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WOOD BURNING STENCILS
Best Quality, Best Price!
The TRUArt Stencil and 11 Pieces Brass Tips and Stamps set is comprised of the most frequently used brass tips and our popular steel stencil. Perfect for anyone wanting to try out pyrography for the first time without paying a hefty price for it.
Best Metal for Heat Transfer
Brass is known for its superior heat conduction qualities which is what you get from this set. What is of lesser-known importance is that it also retains heat very well. This allows for sustained heat flow and uninterrupted burning.
Excellent Performance with TRUArt Stage 1 Pyrography Pens
These tips work their best with TRUArt Pyrography pens with their M4x0.7 (Metric 4mm diameter with a 0.7mm thread pitch) specs. Just remember to let the heat do the work and not the pressure.
Your imagination is the ONLY limit to what you can achieve! One look at a tip and your mind starts working on what you can do with it. Stencil cutting, soldering, embossing, hot knife cutting, stamping, and wood-burning are but some of the techniques.
Cleaning is easy with fine-grit sandpaper if the tip is cold and a simple soft cloth when the tip is hot. The soft scouring pad of your kitchen wash sponge can also take the place of sandpaper.
- Use graphite powder to help prevent the tip from sticking in the tool
- Always remove the tips from the tool before storing to prevent the point from “freezing” inside the tool
As with all TRUArt products, we stake our name and guarantee on the TRUArt Stencil and 11 Tips Set. If there are any issues with it, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of the rest.